19 July 2019
UNESCO Almaty Cluster Office is seeking expressions of interest from the qualified and experienced individuals and organizations for adaptation of the Silk Road Heritage Guides Handbook. This action is organized within the framework EU/UNESCO Project: “Silk Road Heritage Corridors in Afghanistan, Central Asia and Iran – International Dimension of the European Year of Cultural Heritage”.Implementation period: 23 August – 14 October 2019
1. Individuals (communication, PR and/or media specialists, cultural heritage specialists), teams of experts or organizations with good knowledge in the area of communication, culture/cultural heritage, tourism.
2. Good writing skills are essential.
3. Professional knowledge of English is essential.
4. Knowledge/expertise and experience in the field of communication, PR, tourism, media and/or cultural heritage is essential.
5. Experience in developing and communicating messages aimed at raising awareness, delivering information and ideas is essential.
6. Knowledge of the UNESCO 2003 Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, its Operational Directives (latest version), the international cooperation mechanisms and Lists is highly desirable.
1. Qualifications of the experts
2. Competitiveness of the financial proposal
Detailed information you can find in the Application form: 20190718_Application form.pdf
All mandatory documentation (please see in the Application form above) should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 14:00 Nur-Sultan time on Thursday, 15 August 2019.
Email Subject: Application for adapting UNESCO/UNWTO Silk Road Heritage Guide Handbook EU/UNESCO project.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified no later than one week after the closing date.
This publication was produced with the financial support of the European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of UNESCO Almaty and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.